(aka. Peyton Ritter)
- From Tallahassee, Florida
- Married to Christafari saxophonist Jacquie Gaviria!
- His stage name (Solomon Jabby) was first used as an online username when posting new music on the internet, he came up with the name in college while bored in statistics class. “All my biggest reggae influences had a “Y” on the end of their name (Tubby, Jammy, Swaby, Perry…), so I came up with mine.”
- Came to Christ at a youth camp at age 13, recommitted his life to Christ at age 20.
- First heard Bob Marley’s Live album at age 14 and was mesmerized by the social messages and spiritual themes. This was the beginning of his life-long passion for Jamaican music.
- Joined Christafari in 2005 after Mark was impressed by his solo recordings and asked him to co-produce Reggae Sunday School in 2004.
- Studio engineer, passionate about producing authentic reggae/rocksteady & dub.
- Has released 6 solo albums in the last 12 years and produced numerous artists.
- Enjoys a good Thai buffet and cooking at home
- Loves to spend time in the studio. Also enjoys getting lost while searching for ghost towns, filming with vintage super8 cameras, watching spaghetti westerns and old school kung fu movies.
- Speaks fluent Spanish and enjoys organic gardening
- Married to Christafari sax player Jacquie.
- Favorite Bible verse is Psalm 46:10: “Be still, and know that I am God.”
CLICK HERE to make a donation to Jabby & Jacquie’s missions fund as they continue to minister as global missionaries through this fruitful ministry!