(aka. “Killa Whale”)
- From Hilo, Hawaii
- Is legally blind, but does not let his visual impairment limit his life in any way—in fact he does more things than most people with sight.
- Gave his life to Christ at a youth camp in 2007.
- Went to his first Christafari concert in 2008 in Pahoa, and ever since has wanted to be a part of a Gospel Reggae group.
- Began recording with Christafari in 2011 when Mark asked to borrow his keyboard and was impressed by his skills.
- Prolific music producer that can take a basic idea and turn it into an incredible song/arrangement in just a few minutes.
- Loves to have authentic Hawaiian food and can always go for a “loco moco”.
- Loves to spend time with family, make music and watch movies.
- Tries to always push forward in life and never give up despite his struggles.
- Looks tough in appearance, but is really timid, softspoken and has a heart of gold.
- Favorite Quote: Still jammin’, never stoppin’
- Favorite Bible verse Proverbs 3:5; “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.”
CLICK HERE to make a donation to Justin’s missions fund as he continues to minister as a global missionary through this fruitful ministry!