- Background Vocals/ Dancer
- Torrance, California (South Bay)
- She has a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies.
- Jasmine accepted Christ at a young age and since then Jesus and her faith has deepened and become more and more real to her through God showing up in her circumstances and blowing her away with His provision and unending grace.
- She knew of Christafari for a few years before actually meeting them. After hearing Mark speak at a worship conference Jasmine was automatically drawn to what they were about, reaching the lost at any cost and growing the kingdom of God through music. Jasmine, Mark and Avion connected after a Christmas Eve service at Rolling Hills Covenant Church and during that conversation she knew she was meant to be on this ministry team and serve the Lord with all He has gifted her.
- She can eat chicken and rice everyday. Preferably teriyaki chicken and fried rice.
- Her favorite place is hanging in a hammock on the beach or anywhere near the ocean.
- She is passionate about empowering people and freeing people from their fears or their past that limits them.
- Jasmine is the only Filipina – Latina in the band. She likes to call it Mexipino! 😉
- Jasmine went to Palos Verdes Peninsula High School and after that she graduated from Westmont College in Santa Barbara, CA in 2011.
- Favorite Quote: “We’re all just walking each other home.” Ram Dass
- Favorite Bible verse: “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!” Psalm 46:10”
- “HE> than the lies in my head telling me I am not good enough. I AM GOOD ENOUGH because of Christ.”
CLICK HERE to make a donation to Jasmine’s missions fund as she continues to minister as a global missionary through this fruitful ministry!