- Saxophone/Background Vocals
- From Bogotá, Colombia
- Married to Christafari guitarist Solomon Jabby
- Was raised Catholic but didn’t really know God. Became born again at the age of 14 when her family started attending a protestant church.
- Started listening to reggae at the age of 16 while covering a few Christafari and Bob Marley songs with her former band Ziudad Real.
- Met her husband Solomon Jabby (guitar) when Ziudad Real opened for Christafari during their 2009 South American Tour.
- Joined Christafari in 2012
- One of her prior bands (Santo Skandalo) won reggae/ska band of the year for the country’s Christian Music Awards (2008).
- Loves to eat Colombian, Jamaican & Ethiopian food.
- Just learned how to swim in 2010. Now she loves to swim, snorkel and surf.
- Has a master’s degree in Industrial Engineering
- Favorite Bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11-13: “For I know the plans I have for you, they are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.”
CLICK HERE to make a donation to Jabby & Jacquie’s missions fund as they continue to minister as global missionaries through this fruitful ministry!