- Bass/Lead Vocals
- Born in San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies
- Her father “Ras Shorty I” was a famous calypsonian that invented Soca and Jamoo music.
- Has 24 brothers and sisters and they’re all musical.
- Her life has been marked by tragedy and loss, but she has always insisted on having a positive outlook and trusting in God regardless of the circumstances.
- Surrendered to Christ at 14 in the midst of some of the toughest trials in her life.
- Is a peace-maker.
- Grew up around reggae and learned to play the bass at 14.
- Loves fashion (used to have her own clothing design company).
- Is married to Mark Mohr (lead vocals)
- Cooks the best tasting Trinidadian curry chicken in the world.
- Loves to watch her daughter dance to music.
- Is very shy and introverted.
- Favorite Bible verse is Psalm 23:6 (The Message) “Your beauty and love chase after me every day of my life. I’m back home in the house of God for the rest of my life.”
CLICK HERE to make a donation to Mark & Avion’s missions fund as they continue to minister as global missionaries through this fruitful ministry!